Club Magazine

Bubble replied on 16/05/2024 14:49

Posted on 16/05/2024 14:49

Does anybody have a problem with the delivery of the club magazine. My  magazine delivery can vary up to three weeks. It used to be as regular as clockwork but over the last twelve months it is very sporadic. I am also a member of the camping and caravanning club and their magazine comes on time every month in fact I have received the June issue today but i have not yet received the May issue of the caravan and motorhome club magazine. What is going on?

Hja replied on 16/05/2024 14:53

Posted on 16/05/2024 14:53

The club blames the post office, but as you say ccc mag arrives on time! Maybe the PO has a downer on the Club?!

Bubble replied on 16/05/2024 15:01

Posted on 16/05/2024 15:01

Shouldn't the club be putting pressure on Royal Mail if Royal mail are at fault. The club must be paying a lot of money for this delivery service.

Bubble replied on 16/05/2024 15:06

Posted on 16/05/2024 15:06

It is also pointless for advertisers highlighting a particular event if the advert is displayed after the event has passed.

peedee replied on 16/05/2024 16:15

Posted on 16/05/2024 16:15

i think I recall it is printed on the Continent, is Brexit and additional border controls the problem?

peedee

AKDL replied on 17/05/2024 20:21

Posted on 17/05/2024 20:21

I have also started a thread about this today. 

My son is also a member and his normally comes on time, ours is usually weeks late, same address so why are they blaming Royal Mail?

Or does the DG really think that the RM systems are clever enough to make sure ours is delayed but not our sons!!

It feels a huge insult that the management think we are stupid enough to swallow this excuse.

Son's May magazine arrived today, first time his is late, there is no sign of ours.

I just wish the club would be honest and tell us what the problem is.

The online chat lady today was awful, and even had the audacity to say we will unite against Royal Mail. I know they are fed what to say by management, but this is a new low from CAMC management.

AKDL replied on 17/05/2024 20:24

Posted on 16/05/2024 14:49 by Bubble

Does anybody have a problem with the delivery of the club magazine. My  magazine delivery can vary up to three weeks. It used to be as regular as clockwork but over the last twelve months it is very sporadic. I am also a member of the camping and caravanning club and their magazine comes on time every month in fact I have received the June issue today but i have not yet received the May issue of the caravan and motorhome club magazine. What is going on?

Posted on 17/05/2024 20:24

Have you definitely got your June one today, not a late May one?

Because the online chat lady told me today that June isn't yet available, so she could order me another May copy, but not yet June.

eribaMotters replied on 17/05/2024 20:35

Posted on 17/05/2024 20:35

Do you think if we all request a % refund of our yearly subscription they might start taking the issue seriously?

No, that would just be wishful thinking wouldn't it!

Colin

Bubble replied on 18/05/2024 11:34

Posted on 17/05/2024 20:24 by AKDL

Have you definitely got your June one today, not a late May one?

Because the online chat lady told me today that June isn't yet available, so she could order me another May copy, but not yet June.

Posted on 18/05/2024 11:34

Yes received june issue of caravan and camping club magazine on 16/05/24 and this comes on time or a little bit earlier in this case every month so why can't caravan and motorhome club get their magazine delivered. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook