Great Days Out
Back to search results
Miniature Pony Centre
24 Mar 2013 - 03 Nov 2013
A truly captivating family attraction in Devon, with miniature ponies and much, much more. Set in an idyllic setting in the heart of scenic Dartmoor, there is plenty of beautiful countryside to explore.
- Paddock view café & gift shop
- Extensive picnic areas including one undercover
- Parkland, gardens & walks
- Pony rides 3 – 10 years (weather permitting)
- Fort Bovey indoor assault course
- Horse Play indoor soft play area
- Wendy house & trampolines
- Zip wire & mini tractor pen
- Little foals play park
- Dartmoor Castle adventure playground
- Activities & displays including (extra holiday activities)
- Different horse and pony breeds including heavy horses
- Stable yard and covered barn
- Pony paddock
- Pets corner & farm animals
- Walk in aviary & hatchery
- Although we only allow guide and assistance dogs into the centre, we do provide kennels free of charge
HALF TERM FAMILY FUN AT THE MINIATURE PONY CENTRE
There’s so much to see and do at the Miniature Pony Centre this Half Term.
In the last few weeks, we have seen the birth of 7 stunning miniature pony foals - all have been named after herbs & spices, and Sorrel, Tamarynd, Schwartz, Rosemary, Pimento, Samphire and Peppermint are waiting to meet you this Half Term.
In addition to our usual packed schedule of activities and events, there’ll be a daily Horse Show and a children’s entertainer with Professor Fumble and Dan the Hat.
- Adult price: £7.95
- Children (aged 3 – 16 inclusive) price: £6.95
- Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) price: £28.50
- Senior Citizen & Concessions price: £6.00
- 24 Mar 2013 to 03 Nov 2013
- Monday 10:30 - 16:30
- Tuesday 10:30 - 16:30
- Wednesday 10:30 - 16:30
- Thursday 10:30 - 16:30
- Friday 10:30 - 16:30
- Saturday 10:30 - 16:30
- Sunday 10:30 - 16:30
The Caravan Club provides this information about events and attractions in good
faith to provide visitors with additional information to help them plan their holidays.
It is supplied by Eviivo, a statutory body incorporated under The Development
of Tourism Act 1969 as the British Tourist Authority, that ensures it is accurate
to the best of their knowledge, and updated on an ongoing basis. The Caravan Club
and Eviivo make no, and expressly disclaims any, warranties, express or implied,
regarding the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and reliability of
the text, graphics, data, links and any other items contained within the information.
The use of the information is purely at the owners’ discretion and risk. Under no
circumstances shall The Caravan Club or Eviivo, or their general partners,
their affiliates, or any of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees,
agents or representatives be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special
or consequential, including damages for lost revenue, lost profit, delay, accident,
loss of property, loss of life or otherwise, arising from or in connection with
the use of the Data.
The Caravan Club and Eviivo accept no responsibility for the content of any
site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for
the convenience of members on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied,
for the information provided within them.
All materials contained within the information are protected by international copyright
laws. The information may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted,
displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior
written permission of Eviivo.