through The Club are always the same or cheaper than going
Before you select your ferry, take a look at our latest offers
and useful tips:
Don't forget to book your overseas holiday
insurance for peace of mind abroad.
Your holiday basket
Your basket is currently empty, please click the 'Add an overseas site', 'Add Camping Cheques' or 'Add ferry or Eurotunnel' to continue.
- You cannot book Camping Cheques without a ferry or tunnel
- Only paper Camping Cheques can be ordered online but must be
purchased as part of a package, which must include your return
crossing and at least 7 cheques. You cannot currently top up an
electronic camping cheque card online, please call our contact
centre to do this.
- We are unable to take online bookings for motorhomes towing
cars/trailers. Please call us to make these bookings
on 01342 316 101.
- We are unable to take bookings for commercial vans online.
Please call us to make these bookings on 01342 316
- If you want to buy holiday insurance you can do
so after you have completed your booking.
- We cannot deal with any overseas bookings made directly with
sites. Sites booked without The Club's involvement must be paid for
directly in whichever currency is applicable.