Rudding Holiday Park Harrogate

9 posts
Quote | Report

Well just arrived and set up the van and new 390 pro,fully services pitch with 16 amp mains,water,drain TV and sat point on the post which is good,The site could do with a bit of a clean and some painting around the toilet etc,new swings and climbing frame in the play area and new rectpion being built at the minute.its mainly seasonal van on the pitches here which are OK I guess but I do think on a whole they need to be kept in a better condition.Its just the start of the season so they should be good in a month or 2 on the plus side its next to a golf course that looks good from the glances i got on the way in to site.....

We're only here as a base to go and enjoy York and Harrogate city's.Hope everyone else is having a nice time.

Quote | Report

If you want a good choice of local beers and a good meal, try the Swan on the Stray. Turn right out of the site follow road to the cross roads, turn left  up Wetherby Road, pass the Yorkshire Show ground, through the traffic lights to the Empress roundabout, cross over, you are on the A59, through the traffic lights and the pub is on your right, you can park round the back.

Quote | Report

If you want a good choice of local beers and a good meal, try the Swan on the Stray. Turn right out of the site follow road to the cross roads, turn left  up Wetherby Road, pass the Yorkshire Show ground, through the traffic lights to the Empress roundabout, cross over, you are on the A59, through the traffic lights and the pub is on your right, you can park round the back.

Write your comments here...thanks

Quote | Report

Showed the OH the web site today, and she liked the look of the place also.

Looked a bit pricey, but if you can stay long enough to get one of the free night offers looks to be teh same price as a club site overall.

Not far away from us so might get a chance to check it out.