Tents on CC site

11 posts
Quote | Report

Hi All

would anyone be able to tell me what sites we can use tents on and for this i mean a two man tent, the reason behind asking is sometimes when i am touring on my motorcycle i like to be able to stay at a safe site for a few days ( i used a caravan and camping site just outside inverness a few years ago and was quite happy to leave my tent their against a commercial site where i thought it might get looked into if you know what i mean.

Also it then allows me to use my membership of this great club to its fullest extent ( it is really hard to tow a caravan with a motorbike)

thanks in advance

eon

Quote | Report

Hi Eonbkuk when I was at Chester Fairoaks last October noticed a board as we went in about open to none members and something in the back of my mind is bringing up tents.Best thing I can suggest is ring head office up and ask them, I know a few of the sites are open to none members if this includes tents not sure Cool

Quote | Report

I seem to remember when we were at the clubs Berwick Seaview site last year there was a tent pitched on the grass just across from the toilet block. Aso I think the site at Strathclyde park are planning to have a tent field but when I was last there a couple of weeks ago the grass wasn't ready yet so not sure when that will be useable.

Your community manager

Hi, I'm Ro.Welcome to Club Together. I’m here to help you get the most out of the community.

Contact me