Tents on CC site

11 posts
Quote | Report

Hi All

would anyone be able to tell me what sites we can use tents on and for this i mean a two man tent, the reason behind asking is sometimes when i am touring on my motorcycle i like to be able to stay at a safe site for a few days ( i used a caravan and camping site just outside inverness a few years ago and was quite happy to leave my tent their against a commercial site where i thought it might get looked into if you know what i mean.

Also it then allows me to use my membership of this great club to its fullest extent ( it is really hard to tow a caravan with a motorbike)

thanks in advance

eon

Quote | Report

Hi Eonbkuk when I was at Chester Fairoaks last October noticed a board as we went in about open to none members and something in the back of my mind is bringing up tents.Best thing I can suggest is ring head office up and ask them, I know a few of the sites are open to none members if this includes tents not sure Cool

Quote | Report

I seem to remember when we were at the clubs Berwick Seaview site last year there was a tent pitched on the grass just across from the toilet block. Aso I think the site at Strathclyde park are planning to have a tent field but when I was last there a couple of weeks ago the grass wasn't ready yet so not sure when that will be useable.