Internal Curtains/dividers

14 posts
Quote | Report

Hi All,

We have a bailey Orion, and wanted to fit an internal curtain/divider between the bedroom and kitchen. Had a look at a few option, but OH had seen in one of the caravans shows a 'semi-rigid' divider - only, I tried to find it on the web, with no succes. Does anyone know where you can get those?

Many Thnaks

MrBro

Quote | Report

Thanks Gadgets, I have tried their web site, with no success. I have found though on other forums the name 'Remis' ... they seem to supply mostly to motorhomes. I will give it a go.

Thanks

MrBro

Quote | Report

Thanks Kelly. I will look in these web site, though I think I have managed to convince OH to go for a much simpler curtain.

MrBro

Quote | Report

Soft Option its more difficult than that !!!

Hi I have a Bailey 440-4 and I wanted a Bedroom dividing Curtain for Privacy too, However there is little to fix a Curtain rail to, so I ended up designing my own 12mm Pole system. However you need to angle the rail from the Wardrobe side of the Kitchen wall to the shelf wall (Door side) with the Venitian Blind/ TV Window. Not an easy job as it is important to clear the Cooker . How did you do yours and what did you use. If you have not done it yet you are welcome to my drawing which works, no roof mounting problems either, both ends are fixed to the partition walls. Homebase 23mm Pine Curtain rings with hooks for the curtain to hang from. My wife is currently making a stepped curtain to hang across the TV wall partition to ensure complete privacy

email: paul.webb15@ntlworld.com for PDF Drawing if required.