All you need for holiday planning
A set of three informative guides listing over 7000 European campsites, that have been visited and reported by Caravan Club members. What's more, they feature country specific information and travelling tips making this an essential resource for you to plan a touring holiday in Europe.
- Opening dates & price guide
- Directions, GPS co-ordinates for most sites
- Facilities and services on and near each site
- Motoring regulations, essential equipment, speed limits
- Public holidays, shop and bank opening hours
- Motorway tolls and emergency numbers
- Conversion tables, essential equipment
|Maps and charts:
- Sites location maps showing all-year and seasonal sites
- Maps and advice on mountain passes and tunnels
- Distance charts
- Safety and security on holiday, accident and emergency procedures and medical advice
- Legal and insurance requirements and customs regulations
- British and Irish Embassies/Consulates
- Tourist boards, ferry crossings
- Taking your pet abroad
The guides (formerly known as Caravan Europe) have changed for the better in 2015. Take a look at our news article to find out what's changed.
Buy a guide
Copies of the Overseas Touring Guides are available in Club Shop.
There are three volumes of the books:
- Touring France
- Touring Spain & Portugal
- Touring Europe (which covers Central and South East Europe, Scandinavia & Benelux)
Buy all three books at the bundled price £18 for members and £30 for non-members!
Order your copy
Contribute to the guides
Member eyewitness reports are key to the campsite listings within The Overseas Touring Guides. If you have stayed at a campsite that is not listed in the touring guide or have stayed at a site and would like to feedback any changes, simply fill out a site report form which can be found in the back of your touring guide book. Alternatively, you can print out as many copies of the form as you chose from The Caravan Club’s website or you can fill out a digital version of the form online. Follow the link below to find out how.
Complete a site report