- Open dates:
Open all year
Site booking code
Carretera de Guejar Sierra KM6.5, 18160, Guejar Sierra, Spain
Reduced site cancellation charges*
* 01 Oct - 01 Jun
- Peaceful site with a superb range of local attractions.
- Set within the Sierra Nevada national park and mountain range, overlooking a large blue lake.
- Perfect for a city break to Granada, a bus service runs from outside the site.
- Dine on delicious local dishes in the inviting restaurant.
- Soak up the sun on the 'mirador' terrace or enjoy a warming log fire in the bar.
- Bus service from the site to Granada.
- Tranquil, well-maintained and attractive site in an excellent location.
To maintain peace and quiet, no on-site entertainment is organised.
Around & About
Granada, Guadix, Motril, Malaga, Cordoba, Supermarket in Cenes de la Vega, Archery, Hiking, Skiing, Horse riding, Mountain biking, Nature walks.
EL Ap. 70m2. 10 amp electricity, Grassy/sand/gravel, flat and terraced pitches, separated by hedges and trees. Due to the terrain, access road to the site requires care.
Site rules & policies
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. For dog restrictions see www.caravanclub.co.uk/overseasadvice. Latest arrival: midnight if pre-arranged. Earliest departure: 07.00 if pre-arranged.
Prices and booking
You need to be a member of The Caravan Club to book an overseas holiday with us
Prices per night
|Date||EL Outfit +2||Extra person
|1-13 nts 01/10-08/04||£16.95||£3.39
|1-13 nts 08/04-13/04||£26.27||£5.08
|1-13 nts 13/04-01/06||£16.95||£3.39
|14-20 nts 01/10-01/06||£16.27||£2.71
|21-29 nts 01/10-01/06||£14.24||£2.37
|30 + nts 01/10-01/06||£12.20||£2.03
EL Price includes 10 amp electricity.
Minimum stay: 3 nights 02/04 - 05/04.
Caravans and motor caravans over 8.5m on request all year.
Check availability & book
Peace and quiet
Sites with environmental credentials
Sites with fitness room sauna andor whirlpool
Children's play area
in restaurant, charge payable
Things to do nearby