- Open dates:
Open all year
Site booking code
Carretera de Guejar Sierra KM6.5, 18160, Guejar Sierra, Spain
Book until 1st June 2016!
Special long stay rates all year
Reduced site cancellation charges all year
- Peaceful site with a superb range of local attractions
- Set within the Sierra Nevada national park and mountain range
- Perfect for a city break to Granada, a bus service runs from outside the site
- Dine on delicious local dishes in the inviting restaurant
- Soak up the sun on the ‘mirador’ terrace or enjoy a warming log fire in the bar during winter months
- Tranquil, well-maintained and attractive site in an excellent location
EL Ap. 70m2. 10 amp electricity. Grassy/sand/gravel, flat and terraced pitches separated by hedges and trees. Due to the terrain, access road to the site requires care.
Around & About
Granada, Guadix, Motril, Málaga, Córdoba, Supermarket in Cenes de la Vega, Hiking, Skiing, Horse riding, Mountain biking, Nature walks.
Site rules & policies
Bookings are not possible through The Club from 01/07/15-01/09/15. €2.00 per night per dog payable direct to site. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. For dog restrictions see our advice and information section. Latest arrival: midnight if pre-arranged. Earliest departure: 07.00 if pre-arranged.
Prices and booking
You need to be a member of The Caravan Club to book an overseas holiday with us
Prices per night
|Date||EL Outfit +2||Extra person
|1-13 nts 01/10-08/04||£16.95||£3.39
|1-13 nts 08/04-13/04||£26.27||£5.08
|1-13 nts 13/04-01/06||£16.95||£3.39
|14-20 nts 01/10-01/06||£16.27||£2.71
|21-29 nts 01/10-01/06||£14.24||£2.37
|30 + nts 01/10-01/06||£12.20||£2.03
EL Price includes 10 amp electricity.
Minimum stay: 3 nights at Easter.
Caravans and motorhomes over 8.5m on request.
Check availability & book
Sites with environmental credentials
Sites with fitness room sauna andor whirlpool
Children's play area
in restaurant, charge payable
Things to do nearby