- Open dates:
Open all year
Site booking code
Via Alla Foce 14, 6933, MUZZANO, Switzerland
Reduced site cancellation charges*
*01/01-03/07 & 16/08-31/12
- Set on the northern shore of Lake Lugano, the siteboasts a marina and many water sports opportunities
- Located near to the town of Agno and just a few miles from Lugano town and airport
- A bustling site (which can be very busy in high season) with friendly staff who create a welcoming atmosphere
- Guests staying longer than 3 nights will be given a pass for reductions on local tourist attractions
- A great base from which to explore the Italian speaking part of Switzerland and Italy
- Children can enjoy a mini tour of the campsite on the little train in high season
- A busy lakeside site with modern facilities.
EL Ap. 65m2, 10 amp electricity. Mostly grass/gravel and flat pitches. Open with some trees. Extra long electrical cables may be needed for some pitches. Cars have to be parked in an area away from pitches.
Children's club, Sports tournaments, Music, Karaoke.
Around & about
Italy, Swiss miniatur, Monte Tamaro, Alprose Chocolate factory (with free tasting), Monte San Salvatore, Golf, Fishing, Llama trekking, Water sports.
Site rules & policies
There is frequent aircraft noise. CHF 6 per night per dog payable direct to site. Maximum 2 dogs per pitch. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. For dog restrictions see our advice and information section. Latest arrival: LS 18.00 or 22.00 if pre-arranged, HS 22.00. Earliest departure: 08.00 if pre-arranged.
Prices and booking
You need to be a member of The Caravan Club to book an overseas holiday with us
Prices per night
|Date||EL Outfit + 2||Adult||Child 14-15||Child 6-13||Infant 0-5
EL Price includes 10 amp electricity.
Caravans and motorhomes over 7.5m on request all season.
Check availability & book
Beach (direct access)
Children's play area
Motorhome service point
3 pin plug
partial coverage, no charge
Things to do nearby
Alrpose Chocolate Factory (with free tasting)