D04-Special offer- Reduced site cancellation
* 27 Apr-01 Jul & 01 Sep-21 Sep
- A rural site set in 3.5 acres in the
Dordogne valley, surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Located near the medieval town of
Sarlat, just outside the small village Sainte-Nathaléne
- Low season is perfect for couples
with a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere
- High season best suited to families
with children under 12 years only
- Detailed maps of walks and bike
routes are available from the campsite bar
- The English-speaking owners are
happy to advise on the local area and help organise excursions
- Take some marshmallows to toast on
the weekly bonfire, and remember to say hello to Maisy the campsite
- A friendly and sociable site,
ideally suited to couples in low season and young families only in
Pitches EL Ap. 150m2.
Grassy, flat pitches. Separated by hedges and shrubs with some
shady and some sunny.
Excursions, Bonfires, Boules competitions, BBQs
Around & about
Lascaux & Couffre de Padirac Caves, Châteaux, Overhanging
Gardens of Marqueyssac, Zoo, Aquarium, Markets, Pony trekking,
Canoeing, Guided walks.
Site rules & policies
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. For dog restrictions see page 175 of the Continental Caravanning brochure. Electric BBQs not permitted. Latest arrival: 22.00. Earliest departure: 08.00.