Before you select your destination, take a look at our latest offers:
Your holiday basket
Your basket is currently empty, please click the 'Add an overseas site', 'Add Camping Cheques' or 'Add ferry or Eurotunnel' to continue.
- You cannot book Camping Cheques without a ferry or tunnel crossing.
- Only paper Camping Cheques can be ordered online but must be purchased as part of a package, which must include your return crossing and at least 7 cheques. You cannot currently top up an electronic camping cheque card online, please call our contact centre to do this.
- We are unable to take online bookings for motorhomes towing cars/trailers. Please call us to make these bookings on 01342 316 101.
- We are unable to take bookings for commercial vans online. Please call us to make these bookings on 01342 316 101.
- If you want to buy holiday insurance you can do so after you have completed your booking.
- We cannot deal with any overseas bookings made directly with sites. Sites booked without The Club's involvement must be paid for directly in whichever currency is applicable.