Milford Leys Farm
Castlethorpe, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK19 7HHView on map
Why stay here ...
- The CL is adjacent to the River Tove offering fishing on site for a small additional fee - please check with the CL owner for more details.
- This CL offers a shower and toilet.
- There is a grassy picnic area which is kept well mowed.
- From the CL you have access to local footpaths/bridleways which also offer excellent dog walking.
- Milton Keynes shopping centre is located an easy 6 mile drive away.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- MK19 7HH
- Lat 52.095519 / Lon -0.851843
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Milton Keynes
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Wolverton
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Joy Frost, the owner, is getting on in years and is very forthright! She is friendly and helpful as are all at the CL. Pitches are very roomy but with little shade. Some pitches are slightly sloping so levelling blocks may be needed. Shower and toilet are in a separate converted farm outbuilding. The water point is in the same building, difficult to access with a motorhome. It took us about 35 minutes to walk to the nearest pub, the Navigation, which is an Italian style gastropub with a pleasant canal side garden. Good dog walks accessible from the site but keep leads handy as both cattle and sheep are grazed in nearby fields. Recommended.