Crowton, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2RRView on map
Why stay here ...
"The Poplars" stands in approximately 3 acres and is situated on the outskirts of the small Cheshire village of Crowton, where excellent food is available at the local Public House.
"The Poplars" has lovely views of local countryside from all aspects and there are many fine walks from the house and nearby in Delamere Forest, on the Sandstone Trail and on the Whitegate Way.
We are conveniently situated for those wishing to visit Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Warrington.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CW8 2RR
- Lat 53.262921 / Lon -2.642646
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Northwich, Frodsham
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Liverpool (30 miles)
- Nearest train station: Hartford
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review