The UK's No.1 Forest Adventure, the classic and original Go Ape - experience. Fly down zip-wires, leap off Tarzan Swings...View and Book
Wrinehill Road, Wynbunbury, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 7NSView on map
Why stay here ...
- Creag Mhor is situated in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, just outside the village of Wybunbury, near Nantwich.
- We are an adults only site, with a level grass field and a few hard standing pitches. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead on the site at all times.
- The closest pub is a 30 minute walk (1.5 miles) and there are plenty of other pubs within a short drive.
- Numerous local walks and fishing (short drive).
- We are within easy reach of Chester and the Potteries.
- We offer EHU, water and emptying point for chemical toilet disposal.
Latest arrival time: 6:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review