Blakes Keiro Farm
St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6RPView on map
Why stay here ...
- Town/village within 0.5 miles.
- Golf nearby.
- Good area for walking.
- Views over the Camel Valley.
- Nearby Rock has local shops (Butchers, Bakers, Groceries, Post Office, Newsagents, Fish and Chips, Doctors Surgery etc. At Rock Marina there are Sailing and Water Ski Schools, Other Water Sports, covered by inshore Lifeboat, and the ferry to Padstow. Daymer Bay is also nearby, a safe sandy beach, ideal for families.
- Polzeath has a sandy beach and is ideal for Surfing with Lifeguard cover. There is a Brass Band concert (Tuesday evenings during high season).
- Padstow, home to Rick Stein, is a picturesque fishing village and harbour, with high speed and pleasure boat rides.
- The Camel Trail, running from Padstow to Bodmin, is ideal for Cycling, Walking and Bird Watching. There are coastal walks to enjoy and golf courses at Rock, Polzeath and St Kew.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
|01/09/2016 - 29/09/2017||£12.00|
|01/10/2018 - 30/09/2019||£17.00|
|01/10/2017 - 29/04/2018||£15.00|
|01/05/2018 - 30/09/2018||£12.00|
Types of pitch: hardstanding
Electric hook up available
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PL27 6RP
- Lat 50.55134 / Lon -4.882178
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Weybridge.
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
Spent 5 nights here as decided to extend holiday by the beach. What a gem of a CL, hardstanding, good electric hookup and fantastic views. Owners are lovely and let you get on to enjoy the site. Very well kept and easy access to polzeath beach and lots of other places. Many walks from site and fields for dogs to run around in. Owner plays in St Minver brass band and they are on polzeath beach every Tuesday. Will definitely be back
Brilliant site for our stay in a very wet and windy November. The hard standing pitches are excellent and completely necessary this time of year. Yes, the drive up to the site is long, bumpy and muddy but this is a farm site. The farm is in a beautiful setting with lovely views but there isn't anything to see or do close by. The Pityme Pub is the closest place to eat but certainly not within walking distance. Rock has a beach, bars, restaurants and shops again not within walking distance. The Enodoc Hotel is worth a visit. There's a bar, a coffee lounge, a spa offering excellent treatments and a restaurant. You can go to Padstow on the foot ferry, which runs from Rock Beach. We had a good stay and would recommend this site.