Tagg Lane Grange
Tagg Lane, Monyash, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1JPView on map
Why stay here ...
- Paul and Karen look forward to welcoming you to their CL.
- The Certificated Location is situated in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
- Our working dairy farm is only 10 minutes from the market town of Bakewell the home of the famous Bakewell Pudding and the spa town of Buxton.
- Our site has stunning views of the limestone plateau and is in easy walking distance of the High Peak Trail and Lathkill Dale.
- Ideally situated for Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and only a short drive away Alton Towers.
- Two excellent pubs serving quality food are only a short walk away.
- A farm shop is on site selling pure and natural JERSEY milk and quality free range eggs.
- Farm tours are available on request.
- Coffee shop and ice cream parlour on site from 1st of May 2017.
- For more information please visit our Website.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
Types of pitch: hardstanding, grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DE45 1JP
- Lat 53.190587 / Lon -1.799261
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: There is a 2 hourly service which goes from Monyash to Bakewell
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review