T, DevonView on map
Why stay here ...
- Ideal stopover for Brittany Ferries, Plymouth-Roscoff
- Situated in a quiet rural setting, nestled in the heart of the picturesque South Hams countryside with panoramic views, but close to all amenities and the A38. Within walking distance of two pubs with restaurants.
- Well placed between Dartmoor National Park and the Sea, this makes a splendid base from which to explore South Devon. Local attractions include Woodlands Leisure Park, Pennywell Farm, Dartmoor Wildlife Park, South Devon Steam Railway and Butterfly centre.
- Dogs on leads
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- Lat 50.39124 / Lon -3.867272
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Plymouth (15 miles)
- Nearest train station: Ivybridge
Log in to write a review