The Old Stables
Stapehill Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NFView on map
Why stay here ...
- The entrance is through electric gates and onto a lawned 1 acre field. The site is at the rear of our property so very secure.
- We are ideally situated for access to New Forest, Bournemouth and Sandbanks beaches, National Trust beaches and properties and East and North Dorset areas all within easy reach.
- Each pitch has it’s own Recycling and Food Waste Bin to keep rubbish to a minimum.
- Breathable groundsheets are permitted which must be lifted regularly for the benefit of all club members.
- Also available is a detached 1 bedroom cottage for Holiday Let for your friends that don’t tour. That is also pet friendly.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BH21 7NF
- Lat 50.801902 / Lon -1.919847
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Bournemouth, Wimbourne
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Poole (8 miles)
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review