Pleasant Rise Farm, Alfriston, Seaford, East Sussex, BN26 5TNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Adjoining camping field likely to be busy at peak times.
- Phone and TV Reception poor on site.
- Levelling blocks may be required on site.
- The site is set amongst trees with dog walks. It is adjacent to the South Downs Way so perfect for walking and horse riding.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
|01/01/2016 - 31/12/2017||£14.00|
Types of pitch: grass, hardstanding
Electric hook up available
Levelling blocks required
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BN26 5TN
- Lat 50.803961 / Lon 0.151209
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Newhaven (10 miles)
- Nearest train station: Berwick
Log in to write a review
Just got home from this site, road leading up to it has large pot holes. Adjoining camp site can be rather noisey. Looks rather unkept ,water hoses just laying on the floor, water hose to wash toilet cassette was split and sprayed everywhere. There was rubbish around( old plastic chairs, old rake stack of old tyres and rubble) there was an electric cable running from a barn to an electric point on the site. Three of the electric points had bags over them so were unusable. This could be a nice site but needs a great deal of improvement. Definately not worth the £13 / per night they are charging. The owner was nowhere to be seen no phone signal so was unable to ring. We saw the owner twice all week. Once to book us in the day after we arrived and again at the end of our stay to collect our money.