One indoor under-the-sea-themed mini golf course, and one indoor carnival-themed 10-station games experience. Both in st...View and Book
Pleasant Rise Farm, Alfriston, Seaford, East Sussex, BN26 5TNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Adjoining camping field likely to be busy at peak times.
- Phone and TV Reception poor on site.
- Levelling blocks may be required on site.
- The site is set amongst trees with dog walks. It is adjacent to the South Downs Way so perfect for walking and horse riding.
Levelling blocks required
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- BN26 5TN
- Lat 50.803961 / Lon 0.151209
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Newhaven (10 miles)
- Nearest train station: Berwick
Log in to write a review
Nice CL. Good location and the CL itself is pretty, well done, and well kept. Note that the price is actually £20 pn not £14. When we were there the campsite next door (which is separately owned) wasn't bad at all: some noise but it didn't go on late. But we weren't there at height of season. I can imagine - it would be more intrusive at the height of school holiday season. Easy walk into Alfriston, and I'd recommend The George as a nice hostelry. Personally I think it is a touch over priced compared to some others of similar ilk, but I suspect it carries a bit of a premium as a convenient stopover for those going to the Newhaven ferry.