The Laughing Fish Public House CL
Station Road, Isfield, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 5XBView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our Certificated Location is located at the top of a field behind The Laughing Fish Public House in the friendly Sussex village of Isfield.
- The site is adjacent to The Lavender Line preserved railway, which runs steam and diesal trains every Sunday and on several other days throughout the year.
- The village also has a small farm shop and general store within easy walking distance and the site is close to the Brighton and Hove number 29 bus stop, providing hourly services between Tunbridge Wells and Brighton via the lovely county town of Lewes.
- The pub serves meals every lunchtime and evening, with the exception of Sunday evenings and all day Monday.
- WC available during pub opening hours.
- The site may also be available from November to March but this is dependent upon ground conditions - please check with the pub.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TN22 5XB
- Lat 50.934835 / Lon 0.065016
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Brighton, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Newhaven (14 miles)
- Nearest train station: Uckfield
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review