The Laughing Fish Public House CL
Station Road, Isfield, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 5XBView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our Certificated Location is located at the top of a field behind The Laughing Fish Public House in the friendly Sussex village of Isfield.
- The site is adjacent to The Lavender Line preserved railway, which runs steam and diesal trains every Sunday and on several other days throughout the year.
- The village also has a small farm shop and general store within easy walking distance and the site is close to the Brighton and Hove number 29 bus stop, providing hourly services between Tunbridge Wells and Brighton via the lovely county town of Lewes.
- The pub serves meals every lunchtime and evening, with the exception of Sunday evenings and all day Monday.
- WC available during pub opening hours.
- The site may also be available from November to March but this is dependent upon ground conditions - please check with the pub.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TN22 5XB
- Lat 50.934835 / Lon 0.065016
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Brighton, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Newhaven (14 miles)
- Nearest train station: Uckfield
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
PROS: Nice CL separated by a small field from the Laughing Fish pub which serves excellent home-made food and ice cold beer in a pleasing environment. Quiet location with electrical hook-ups and average CL facilities. There are five pitches in a row but it didn't feel crowded as there was only one other visitor when we stayed and the owner ensured maximum separation when allocating our pitch. CONS: Long grass which was a bit worrying as we found dog poo on our pitch on arrival which encouraged us to walk very tentatively thereafter. Might feel a little crowded if all pitches taken due to pitches being side by side in a row.