Northwood Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire, PO11 0LRView on map
Why stay here ...
Come and stay at our beautiful south west facing site on our working farm. We are situated on hayling Island on the south coast between Portsmouth and Chichester near the stunning South Downs.
Highlights of our site:
- Electric hook up and water tap at each well spaced level pitch
- Within walking distance to 2 pubs and a well stocked local Farm Shop
- Easy access to the Hayling Billy track, a great shoreline walk/cycle
- Close to the beach, if you go right to the end of the Hayling Billy track you will find yourself 10 minutes from the beach, alternatively you can drive and park.
- Peaceful site with green fields and views of our youngstock cattle in the field on many occasions
- A great location to be close to various places of interest but far enough away to indulge in nature
- Keep the sun until it sets, whilst relaxing and enjoying a cold drink!
- South Downs - a short journey away with fantastic walks and views
Families and dogs are welcome at our site. Our fencing is post and rail with stock fencing to keep the cattle out and the dogs in.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Minimum stay 2 nights (applies weekends)
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PO11 0LR
- Lat 50.816993 / Lon -0.976243
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: South Hayling, Havant
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Portsmouth (20 miles)
- Nearest train station: Havant
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review