Friendly, family-run business is set in Milford on Sea, offering paddle boarding and kayaking on the New Forest's stunni...View and Book
The Far Side
2 New Inn Cottages, Southampton Road, Boldre, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8PTView on map
Why stay here ...
- Located in The New Forest National Park almost exactly halfway between Lymington and Brockenhurst.
- We are a newly formed CL and is in 1.5 acres with five pitches, each with its own electric and water.
- We are ideally located for exploring The New Forest and the Solent.
- At the bottom of our drive is Rosie Lees restaurant and bar, the local bus stop and two footpaths giving access directly to the forest.
- Brockenhurst train station is 1.5 miles away with the mainline to Bournemouth Southampton and Waterloo London.
- Access to the site is directly off the A337 and is easy for any outfit.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Minimum stay 2 nights (applies weekends)
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SO41 8PT
- Lat 50.786922 / Lon -1.562947
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Lymington, Brockenhurst, Southampton, Bournemouth
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Southampton (12 miles)
- Nearest train station: Brockenhurst
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
0 Helpful notesReport this reviewer