Letton, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR3 6DHView on map
Why stay here ...
- This CL is a quiet site, set in beautiful north west rural Herefordshire countryside close to the River Wye.
- The site is located on a 0.75 acre paddock 12 miles from historic Hereford City.
- Market towns Leominster, Kington, and Hay-on-Wye are also nearby.
- Fishing can be arranged locally.
- Food is available at pubs within easy reach however Letton Swan Inn is no longer operating.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- HR3 6DH
- Lat 52.113561 / Lon -2.971269
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Hereford
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review
Sorry posted this review in comments in error so re submitting
We stayed two weeks on this site while walking the Wye Valley walk, it is a lovely site set amongst trees, nice and flat with plenty of room for 5 units, Gordon & Jill were perfect hosts chatting to us most days about our walking and offering recommendations as to where to eat etc. The Sun Inn is the best place to eat as they advised. The Red Lion in Bredwardine is another good pub, great for a good beer and chat to the locals. Oakhurst farmshop on the main road towards Hereford is great for stocking up with local produce as well It is close to the road although this never bothered us and we slept soundly every night. I cannot recommend this site highly enough one of the best we have stopped on.