The UK's No.1 Forest Adventure, the classic and original Go Ape - experience. Fly down zip-wires, leap off Tarzan Swings...View and Book
Allanson Hall Farm
Westhoughton Road, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4DGView on map
Why stay here ...
- A quiet lawned site, set in farm land on the banks of the Leeds Liverpool Canal in mid Lancashire.
- With hook ups.
- Close to the West Pennine Moors.
- A convenient stopping point when travelling from North to South or vice versa.
- Pleasant walks, cycle rides and fishing on the banks of the canal, yet close to all Lancashire amenities, sea side, shopping centres, motor ways.
- Within walking distance of bus routes and railway station.
- For more information please visit our Website or Facebook page.
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PR7 4DG
- Lat 53.615345 / Lon -2.610514
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Liverpool (22 miles)
- Nearest train station: Adlington
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review