Allanson Hall Farm
Westhoughton Road, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4DGView on map
Why stay here ...
- A quiet lawned site, set in farm land on the banks of the Leeds Liverpool Canal in mid Lancashire.
- With hook ups.
- Close to the West Pennine Moors.
- A convenient stopping point when travelling from North to South or vice versa.
- Pleasant walks, cycle rides and fishing on the banks of the canal, yet close to all Lancashire amenities, sea side, shopping centres, motor ways.
- Within walking distance of bus routes and railway station.
- For more information please visit our Website or Facebook page.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PR7 4DG
- Lat 53.615345 / Lon -2.610514
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Liverpool (22 miles)
- Nearest train station: Adlington
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Don't use your sat nav. You'll finish up in a dead end housing estate. entrance is on main A6 at end of short duel carriageway, entrance bit tight for a long rig. Really needs a bigger, more prominent sign. Warm welcome from owner. Site uneven and could get stuck if wet. Low wattage elecs. Sounds a bit negative but there are great walks along canal side. Site fees perhaps a little high for what's on offer.