Liverpool Road, Lydiate, Liverpool, Merseyside, L31 2LYView on map
Why stay here ...
A well established family run Club CL, set in a quiet location with good transport links. Central location to Liverpool, Ormskirk and Southport. Situated 3 miles from the end of the M57 and M58. The site is open to members of the Club only and is open all year round. We welcome well behaved dogs and children! The site is set in a secluded location surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. The pitches face an island of apple trees. Facilities include a drinking water point, waste water and toilet rinsing point and a refuse recycling area.
The site is convenient for:
- The historical market town of Ormskirk, Gorse Hill Nature Reserve, and Martin Mere.
- Southport: Lord Street, Marina, Botanical Gardens.
- Formby: Red Squirrel Reserve, Sefton Coast, Beach and Sand Dunes.
- Crosby: Anthony Gormley's 'Another Place' and Marina.
- Liverpool: The Albert Dock, Pier Head and Ferries, Liverpool One, Cathedrals, Cavern Walks, Beatles Tour and the Echo Arena.
- Wigan: Wigan Pier.
Also close to Aintree, Liverpool Royal, Ormskirk and Southport General Hospitals.
For enquiries and booking please phone us with your membership number.
Booking is advisable.
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- L31 2LY
- Lat 53.528141 / Lon -2.935701
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Liverpool
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Liverpool (10 miles)
- Nearest train station: Maghull
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Entrance off the road a little tight if you have a long rig and then you are met by big steel gates. Open them and drive in passed some stored vans into a beautiful open area with nicely cut grass You don't see them when parked up. We used it only for 1 night before the IOM ferry but the drive into L/pool the next day was simple. This site was so quiet and bright and would make a good base for exploring the city. Previously booked and did not see the owner so put the payment through the box. Don't care if he was green with 7 legs the site was great especially at £12 !!!