Garriston Lane, Leyburn, North Yorkshire, DL8 5JUView on map
Why stay here ...
We are pleased to welcome you to our CL site which opened in August 2012 and is situated adjacent to Ellengarth Barn.
We have a 1/2 acre south facing site, in a rural location, quiet, friendly, with good access from a minor road.
With lovely views of open countryside convenient for exploring both Wensleydale and Swaledale and a good starting point for walking or biking.
We have ample electric hook up and water points, chemical disposal and recycling. We are sorry but electric cars cannot be charged on this CL.
There is an access track and all pitches are hard standing with their own water tap and grey water drain.
The village of Bellerby is only 2 minutes drive away or a pleasant 20 minute walk on public footpaths. The Cross Keys pub is dog friendly.
Manor Café which is situated just outside Bellerby on the Leyburn road, serves good breakfasts, lunches and snacks.
DATES FOR 2020
- Wensleydale Agricultural Show 31st August
- Reeth Agricultural Show 21st August
- Hunton Steam Gathering 13th September
- Hardraw Brass Band Concert 13th September TBC
- The site is only 2 miles from the popular Market town of Leyburn, which has a good selection of independent shops, cafes, restaurants pubs, library, childrens playground and a local market every Friday.
- Wensleydale Railway
- Bolton Castle
- Aysgarth Falls
- Hawes Creamery
- Theakston and Black Sheep Breweries at Masham
- Frobidden Corner
- Tennants Aucton Centre and Garden Rooms in Leyburn
- Richmond Station complex is 8 miles away and includes cinema, cafe, ice cream parlour, bakery, beer and cheese makers.
- Art displays and events
- Northallerton 20 miles
- Hawes 17 miles
- Richmond 8 miles
- Darlington 20 miles
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Minimum stay 3 nights (applies bank holidays)
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review
0 Helpful notesReport this reviewer