Haygate Lane, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 7JNView on map
Why stay here ...
- This beautiful adult only CL at Buckthorne farm opens at Easter. It is located 1.9 miles from Pickering town, home of the North Yorkshire Steam Railway, and the seaside towns of Scarbrough (17 miles away on the A170 out of Pickering town) and Whitby 21 miles over the North Yorkshire Moors and Heart Beat Country.
- Dalby forest is very popular for cycle rides.
- Flamingo Land is 5.9 miles and Eden Camp 7.4 miles from Buckthorne. Further afield we have the historical city of York and the State home of Castle Howard.
- Pickering also holds a war weekend every October and it is very popular with the public.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 4:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- YO18 7JN
- Lat 54.228636 / Lon -0.782552
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Whitny and Malton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Hull (45 miles)
Log in to write a review
Booked for this August bank holiday at short notice, got there ok. Was just like the other reviews say . Fantastic place to spend time and relax no hassle at all. Nice and peaceful and the owner was very friendly. SPOT ON. Will be going back again.