Old Pasture Park
York Road, Stillingfleet, York, North Yorkshire, YO19 6HWView on map
Why stay here ...
Old Pasture Park
We are a family run working farm situated approximately six miles south of York just outside the tranquil village of Stillingfleet. The site has unrivalled farmland views with a stunning backdrop of Long Rush Wood. Old Pasture Park offers a wide variety of services including agricultural contracting, a stunning spring/summer wedding venue, beautiful seasonal cut flowers and a recently established caravan park for those who like to escape to the heart of the countryside.
The park has its own lake, which is not available for fishing, but is a perfect setting around which to walk your dog whilst being able to observe some of the wildlife that use the area as their habitat including ducks, oyster catchers and moorhens. Indeed these are not the only animals to be seen on site. Being a working farm, this CL (Certificated Location) site has a medium sized herd of suckler cows with calves that graze in the fields surrounding the park in the summer months.
The CL site has well spaced electrical hook up points and is distanced well away from any roads. A spacious grassy area on each plot provides enough room for awnings. Grey water and chemical disposal units are available in addition to general waste and recycling bins. For your safety and security the farm has CCTV and an electric gate upon entry. Security details will be provided on completion of booking.
Our regularly updated website and social media pages show the beauty of the park throughout the seasons. A unique and secluded setting, Old Pasture Park is a hidden gem set in a stunning and captivating part of North Yorkshire.
What We Offer:
- Online booking and availability through both CL site and website.
- Price includes: 2 adults; 2 dogs; 1 caravan/campervan; 1 electric hook-up point; 1 car; 1 awning. Surcharges applied to large motorhomes.
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Adults only caravan park.
- Dog exercising area (well-behaved dogs only).
- Cut flowers available from the cutting patch. Prices on enquiry.
- Spacious and level lawn pitches with electrical points (16 amp) and fresh water tap.
- General waste and recycling facility.
- Excellent 3/4G service throughout the area with the majority of networks.
- Open from April-November 2019. Hard standing pitches available from 2020 enabling all year round opening.
- Historic York city centre (6 miles) & Selby (7 miles)
- York Designer Outlet (5 miles)
- Bus service (40 metres from Old Pasture Park entrance).
- Two golf courses (6-7 miles)
- Elvington Air Musuem (10 miles)
- Numerous dog friendly pubs in surrounding villages.
- Skipwith Common Nature Reserve (5 miles). Ideal for dog walking.
- Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens (1 mile)
- Wheldrake Ings Nature Reserve
- York Sport (8 miles)
- Cycle track (1.5 miles) leading to both York and Selby
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Minimum stay 3 nights (applies always)
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- YO19 6HW
- Lat 53.868542 / Lon -1.095355
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: York
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Hull (25 miles)
Log in to write a review