Radcot, Clanfield, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX18 2SXView on map
Why stay here ...
- A quiet five van CL located on a 3 acre Island, part of a 650 acre conservation farm, on the upper reaches of the River Thames at Radcot, West Oxfordshire.
- Good walking routes both up and downstream along the Thames Path.
- Close to Burford (10 miles) - The Gateway to the Cotswolds.
- Coarse fishing is allowed from the banks of the island from 16th June - a local fishing permit can be obtained on-site.
- Riverside pub 5 minutes away. Nearest shop 1.5 miles.
- Please note there is unfenced water surrounding the site.
The gardens of Friars Court, a 17th century part-moated manor house, are open to the public in June, July and August. Please visit our website for open days and times.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Log in to write a review