A wide range of guided tours in Oxford and to destinations beyond to suit a range of interests. They offer child friendl...View and Book
High Street, Tetsworth, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 7ATView on map
Why stay here ...
- Landscaped with trees, shrubs and sweet smelling roses. Art in Action in July.
- Easy reach of Oxford, Aylesbury, Waddesdon Manor, Blenheim Palace, Waterpenny Gardens.
- Fishing closeby, golf, horseriding, Phoenix cycle track, boating on River Thames.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- OX9 7AT
- Lat 51.714155 / Lon -1.014049
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Thame
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Haddenham
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
This is a very attractive site as a result of various small areas planted with specimen shrubs, bushes and trees. Away from the road it is perfectly quiet and peaceful with the beautiful site to see when you look out of the windows. There is also an impressive number of Red Kites frequently seen flying over and around the site. The owner is very pleasant and goes to a lot of trouble to keep the site in very good condition. It is well located to visit places like Oxford (Thornhill park-&-ride is not far away), Waddesdon Manor, Hughendon Manor etc etc. If you're into antiques the Swan Antique Centre in the local village is definitely the place to go to buy and bid for items (and see a couple of well known TV presenters)! If I have any reservation at all - and it's only a very small one - it is the £1 coin-in-the-slot electrickery meters. If it's cold and you need the heater, gas may be more economic, but in the Summer it is obviously not a problem.