Grove Park Drive, Lockinge, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 8SGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Lockinge, the ancestral home of Lord and Lady Wantage
- Wantage notable as the birthplace of King Alfred the Great in 849
- The world-renowned university City of Oxford - a punt along the river Cherwell?
- Didcot's Museum and Railway Centre
- The Kennet and Avon canal - Newbury
- Or simply sit in your deck-chair and relax
- Dogs welcome but to remain within the CL area
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review
We love the rustic charm of CL sites and this one did not disappoint although the grass is clearly cut infrequently and it was a bit like pitching up in a hayfield for our 2 night stop over. Good access with level pitches and some local traffic but this was not an issue for us. Free range eggs for sale on adjoining farm about 500m further down the lane. Confirm there is a cattery adjoining the CL but no sight or sound of any 'guests' at time of writing.