Sutton Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3DXView on map
Why stay here ...
- This is a quiet site located on a working farm close to all major motorway connections. The Heart of England Way footpath goes through farm, and there is a dog walking area.
- Carp fishing is available adjacent to the site and day tickets are available.
- Drayton Manor Theme Park is nearby and Tamworth Snowdome and Castle are located just a short drive away.
- Twycross Zoo, West Midland Safari Park, Cadbury World, N.E.C , N.I.A and Warwick Castle are also nearby.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- B78 3DX
- Lat 52.612279 / Lon -1.744714
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Tamworth and Birmingham
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Tamworth
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
a very friendly welcome from both Andrew and Kay. Level field with electric by field of sheep. 2 mile back road from site (to left) for quiet cycle. However did need to use motorhome to go anywhere as just off very busy main road. There was a local bus service with bus stop nearby which would take you into Tamworth. Reasonable facilities - rubbish bag collected as no dustbin available.