A remarkable adrenaline-filled experience awaits you as you take part in the awe-inspiring, bucket-list, daredevil activ...View and Book
Bridge House, Yarmouth Road, Broome, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 2NZView on map
Why stay here ...
- Looking for a private sanctuary? Our Lakeside site is perfect to get away from it all, with a secluded, well maintained spot of only 5 pitches for the ultimate peace and quiet.
- Here you'll find everything you need to cover your stay: electric hook-ups, waste bins, water taps and a waste disposal.
- Feeling active? There are plenty of picturesque walks and cycling routes right on the doorstep.
- Or if you want to relax, then enjoy a spot of fishing (FREE of charge), bird watching or simply enjoying breakfast on the jetty enjoying the view.
- If you prefer to venture out, there's a great local pub (less than 500 meters!), superb restaurant wihtin walking distance (The Olive Tree), quaint market towns (Bungay and Beccles) and the iconic Norfolk Broads only a short drive away.
- Dogs are more than welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- And don't forget the beautiful Suffolk coastline is a mere 15 miles away from out site!
- Please contact Joseph Earl-Wright for bookings and any other information you require. Also check our Facebook page for more information.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review
This is our second stay here 2020 and 2021. Absolutely love it!! Small site with fishing lake, with some carp and smaller fish - very peaceful a perfect place to ‘drop out’. Lots of lovely dog walks and only a short drive into Bungay and Beccles. Owners are lovely and on hand for any help or advice. Can’t fault it at all!!! Thanks so much will definitely see you again next year! Adrian and Jane
We stayed for a weekend in June. It is only a few miles away from our home, but the site was so lovely and peaceful that we felt like we had really escaped for the weekend! The site is really well maintained and access is easy. We didn’t take advantage of the fishing, but the lake and fountain is very pretty nevertheless. There are some lovely walks in the area and a nice pub within easy walking distance. The communication from Joe was great. Any emails were answered quickly. Would definitely recommend and would stay again.
A great CL, with all the usual facilities and, for only £14 a night, makes this a perfect site to tour the area from. Owner was very responsive to emails and helped accommodate us when we had to change our dates slightly. On arrival it is an easy access from either direction, but would recommend turning right out of site when leaving with caravan, you will see it makes little difference, as both ways join up with main road. The 7 pitches are slightly sloping, but all have EHU, we found the TV reception to be a little weak, especially BBC1 and 2, but mobile signal was good (EE). The site is very sheltered from the wind. This is a great base to visit the coast, or the Broads, and we really enjoyed our 10 nights on site. Overall a very relaxing site and one we would use again.
Fab Last minute find. We hadn’t looked at booking, just drove and used the caravan clubs avtex satnav to see what was local. Saw this one, drove passed to check we liked the look. Great arrival, choice of pitch, lots of space, beautiful tree lined site. We don’t fish, but if you do, this site is wonderful. The sound of the fountain/water oxygenated is very relaxing, and lit at night. The board with lovely printed, site & local information is a really useful touch. Thanks to Patrick, on our arrival, for reassuring us we could just park up, and speak to Joe later. We have a loo & shower, which makes us independent of the need for facilities, however this would increase the sites popularity as when away with friends that fish, they only go to sites with Loo’s & Showers. Thank you for a relaxing stay, We will keep your printed literature and will be back.
We spent a lovely 6 peaceful days here and wished we could have stayed longer. Plenty of space . Everything clean and tidy. Loved the lake. My husband spent several hours enjoying a relaxing time fishing. We wil definitely be back.