Bridge House, Yarmouth Road, Broome, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 2NZView on map
Why stay here ...
- Looking for a private sanctuary? Our Lakeside site is perfect to get away from it all, with a secluded, well maintained spot of only 5 pitches for the ultimate peace and quiet.
- Here you'll find everything you need to cover your stay: electric hook-ups, waste bins, water taps and a waste disposal.
- Feeling active? There are plenty of picturesque walks and cycling routes right on the doorstep.
- Or if you want to relax, then enjoy a spot of fishing (FREE of charge), bird watching or simply enjoying breakfast on the jetty enjoying the view.
- If you prefer to venture out, there's a great local pub (less than 500 meters!), superb restaurant wihtin walking distance (The Olive Tree), quaint market towns (Bungay and Beccles) and the iconic Norfolk Broads only a short drive away.
- Dogs are more than welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- And don't forget the beautiful Suffolk coastline is a mere 15 miles away from out site!
- Please contact Joseph Earl-Wright for bookings and any other information you require. Also check our Facebook page for more information.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review