Nursery Fishing Lakes and Caravan Site
123A Old Yarmouth Road, Ellingham, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 2PGView on map
Why stay here ...
Due to otters killing most of our carp and large fish, we now offer fishing to our guest free of charge.
We are a family run CL site with our own fishing lake in a small rural village called Ellingham. Ellingham is in the River Waveney Valley on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
We provide electric hook up to each of the 5 pitches, recycling and general waste bins, drinking water tap, a grey water disposal point and separate waste point away from the area.
The fishing lake is well stocked with Bream, Tench, Rudd, Roach, Perch, Mirror Carp and Common Carp our guests can now fish for free when staying on site.
The setting is very picturesque and secluded making it a relaxing and enjoyable place to stay and fish. At only £5 for a day ticket it makes it very good value for money.
The local area offers many tourist attractions just a short drive away as we are quite central to these and there is easy access to main roads leading in all directions.
Approximate driving times to these towns are:
- Bungay - 5 minutes
- Beccles - 10 minutes
- Loddon - 10 minutes
- Gt Yarmouth - 30 minutes
- Lowestoft - 30 minutes
- Southwold - 30 minutes
- Halesworth - 25 minutes
- Diss - 30 minutes
- Norwich - 25 minutes
We are close to the Norfolk Broads and for those of you who would like to hire day boats will find many businesses like this within the local area.
Fishermen and women will love our position at Ellingham for not only do we have our own beautiful and well stocked lake, we have numerous other lakes and rivers nearby. You will be spoilt for choice.
There are picturesque cycling and walking routes through the local countryside and by the River Waveney.
Family tourist attractions near by are:-
- Africa Alive Zoo in Kessingland and Banham Zoo near Diss
- Great Yarmouth seafront with Pleasure Beach, crazy golf, cinema, bowling, swimming pool, sandy beach, donkey rides, horse and carriage rides, amusements, circus, greyhound racing, stock cars, horse racing, roller skating etc
- Lowestoft and Oulton Broad - Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park, sandy beach, amusements, piers, crazy golf, cinema, bowling, roller skating, leisure centre, swimming pool, sailing, canoeing
- Beccles - Go Karts, Sky diving centre, outdoor pool / lido, boat hire, sailing
- Southwold - beautiful town , beach, pier, upmarket shops, galleries, restaurants
We look forward to welcoming you to our CL.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NR35 2PG
- Lat 52.477924 / Lon 1.471974
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Beccles
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review