Hill House Farm
Peasenhall Road, Walpole, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 9BQView on map
Why stay here ...
- A pretty and quiet site of 3 acres, well drained, part sloping adjoining owners garden.
- Disabled facilities with toilet and shower.
- We are open all year.
- We have 6 electric hook up points.
- Good access to site. Working farm. No livestock.
- Ideal for stargazers.
- Coarse fishing nearby, £7 per rod.
- The National Cycle Route passes through the village.
- Hard standing off site. Dogs welcome. No restriction on entrance width.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 15
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- IP19 9BQ
- Lat 52.308839 / Lon 1.467077
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest train station: Halesworth
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review