Botany Hill, Sands, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1LZView on map
Why stay here ...
- This quiet and peaceful part woodland site is situated in the Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty
- The area is excellent for walking and cycling. Guildford is 6 miles away and London is an hour by train
- Abundant wildlife near lakes of Cutmill and Frensham Pond. River Way runs through Waverly and Tilford, one mile away
- Dogs by arrangement
- Clearing in woodland and secluded
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- GU10 1LZ
- Lat 51.208742 / Lon -0.745309
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Farnham, Guildford
- Nearest train station: Farnham
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
This site is set in lovely surroundings but there is NOT 7 acres available for caravans. There are two parts which are not connected for vehicles. The lower part is about 2 acres and the upper part, near the house, is less than one acre. There is one EHU bollard which the owner runs an extension lead from - if this is used by more than one outfit it trips (I suggest this is what happen in a previous review). 10 amp is adequate (just!) for one outfit but not enough to share! We won't be back!
Response from the Club
Many thanks for your review. The issue with Electric Hook Up occurred as it was the owners own Electric Hook Up that you connected to that the site owners uses for maintenance on the site and not the Electric Hook Up designated for guests. Our CL team have spoken to the owner about this and as a result of the confusion caused by this, the owner has now removed their hook up from the site so that it can’t be used by any member by mistake. We sincerely apologise for the confusion and any issues that have occurred because of this during your stay. Please be assured that all hook ups on the CL Site for guests are tested by an electrician and if you have any concerns the CL owner is always more than happy to help.