With over 150 spectacular shooting grounds located up and down the country, The Big Shoot is the UK and Ireland's larges...View and Book
Birmingham Road, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 0RNView on map
Why stay here ...
We only started caravanning around 4 years ago and when we look for locations to visit, the 3 main things we look for are:
- If the site is easily accessed
- If electricity is available
Langley Farm CL ticks all 3 of these boxes, the site is less than 2 miles from the centre of the Historic Market Town of Stratford on Avon. Access to the site is via main roads and a 16 amp electric is supplied to each pitch along with water points.
On the northern side of Stratford with countryside views, Langley Farm is located on the A3400 Birmingham Road which is just off the A46. This site is ideally placed to be used as a stop off point as part of a longer journey or as stand-alone location if you wish to visit local towns such as Stratford, Warwick or the Cotswolds.
We are approximately 7 miles from the M40.
Langley Farm CL is a newly developed site, the pitches are mown grass, access is through a locked gate.
Pre booked stays only.
Things to enjoy around Stratford on Avon:
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens
- Stratford Butterfly Farm
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- The MAD Museum
- Mary Arden’s Farm
- Shakespeare’s School room and Guildhall
- The Attic Theatre
- Compton Verney Art Gallery and Park
- Warwick Castle
Latest arrival time: 9:30 PM
Latest departure time: 10:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CV37 0RN
- Lat 52.212661 / Lon -1.725986
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Stratford on Avon, Warwick
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Stratford Parkway
- Park and ride goes to Stratford on Avon
Log in to write a review