Staplers Lane, Swanborough, Hannington, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN6 7RNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Conveniently situated on the edge of The Cotswolds for visitors to the area and with good connections to the M4 & M5 for those travelling further afield.
- Within striking distance of Stonehenge, Avebury and The Cotswolds Wild Life Parks. Conveniently located for Swindon.
- Real ale and gastro pub on site offering varied and reasonably priced meals with lunch time specials.
- The site provides individually terraced hard standing pitches, grassed awing area and unobtrusive privacy screens between pitching areas.
- Golf within 5 miles available.
- Dog walk adjacent.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SN6 7RN
- Lat 51.624188 / Lon -1.735381
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Swindon Bus Station for connection to all areas beyond
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review