A485, Pencarreg, Llanbydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QLView on map
Why stay here ...
- Quiet site.
- Beautiful views of 23 acre lake.
- Tennis court to enjoy.
- Keep fit hot tub for evening with a glass of wine to enjoy the views.
- Lots of rare birds to watch.
- Free fishing in the lake.
- Town of Lampeter just minutes away for shopping and banks.
Nearby are the following things to do:
Cilgwyn golf club Lampeter.
Aberaeron beach shops.
New quay boat trips beach
Maesllan cwmann Lampeter saddle traps trail riding
National botanic gardens
Fantasy farm park Norwood gardens and tea rooms Llanllwni.
Woodlands alpacas farm
Little miss indoor play centre Llanbydder
Fishing on site 23 acre lake
Miles of wood land public walks for dog walks and mountain bike trail and horse riding all in the area.
Aberaeron stately home and gardens
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Latest departure time: 10:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA40 9QL
- Lat 52.089362 / Lon -4.131634
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Lampeter, Carmarthen
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Pembroke (40 miles)