Good Life @ Blaenllan
Blaenllan, Nanternis, New Quay, Ceredigion, SA45 9RSView on map
Why stay here ...
Good Life is tucked away on an idyllic 8 acre coastal smallholding located next to National Trust land, we are positioned between Nanternis & Cwmtydu near New Quay on the coast of Cardigan Bay in Ceredigion.
A footpath runs from the caravan site to the secret smuggler’s beaches and the famous Ceredigion Coastal Path, sea views, raw nature and the countryside surrounding us, all within walking distance and that's the only way you will find them, there’s not much traffic here!
None of the hustle and bustle here, this area is surrounded by a mix of sandy coves and beaches and deep and rocky inlets, grassy headlands with an abundance of rare wildflowers and stunning surrounding landscapes! You can discover the quiet local award winning beaches, the ancient woodlands with waterfalls, some amazing walks along the Ceredigion coast path, a great place to go bird watching or even dolphin spotting and see the seals. You can swim in the sea if you’re brave enough or just breathe enjoy the peace, quiet and tranquillity, wind down, chill out and have a real break from it all, this is a holiday location you’ll remember.
If you want to travel just a little further you can discover so much more if you want it. Llangrannog is the next coastal village towards Cardigan, with 2 pubs, the Pentre Arms and The Ship. If you want something more lively then New Quay where you can have a drink and eat fish and chips from The Lime Crab on the harbour pier.
- Cosy half-acre paddock within a 2-acre field with immediate access to public footpath.
- 3 beaches within 1 mile
- 5 Motorhome/caravan pitches
- 5 electric hook ups
- Chemical Disposal
- Grey Water Disposal
- Drinking Water Supply
- Family friendly
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Open all year (weather may dictate in wet winters
- Nearest food shop - Cross Inn - 7 minute drive
- Shops - New Quay - 10 minute drive
- Banks etc in both Aberaeron and Cardigan - 25 min drive
- Aberystwyth - 50 minute drive
- Sea Views
- Flat site
- We sell own produce, eggs, meat and seasonal fruit and veg
- We are almost on top of the Ceredigion coast path so no transport needed when walking and rambling.
Please visit our Website to book. We accept credit card payments.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA45 9RS
- Lat 52.186075 / Lon -4.395733
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Fishguard (37 miles)
Log in to write a review
My Wife and I have just returned from this well kept site " The Good Life " and if peace and quiet and sea air satisfies your needs this is the site for you. We are both in our Eighty's and found the site and owners very welcoming and helpful . However care must be taken entering and leaving the site,but we have had no trouble getting in or out with our Bailey Cadiz pulled by a Honda CRV. September 2019 WPES4.