Get up close to nature with one of their wildlife boat trips. There is always a chance to see seals, whales, dolphins, g...View and Book
Hasguard, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3AGView on map
Why stay here ...
Upper Bushford Caravan Park is owned by a Club member and family. It is a quiet secluded lawned site of approximately 1 acre, situated within the Pembrokeshire National Park.
On site there are electric hook ups, flush toilets and shower. There is a fresh water tap, disposal unit and recycling facilities. The coastal bus service picks up and drops off at the end of the drive.
Within 5 miles of the site there are fabulous sandy beaches and coves.
- Pembrokeshire coastal path
- boat trips to the marine nature reserve, Skomer
- Little Haven with its own beach, 3 pubs, fish restaurant and cafe (2 miles)
- Broad Haven with its long sandy beach, surf hire shop, Londis with post office, beach shops, fish and chip takeaways and 2 pubs (3 miles)
- St Brides bay with excellent access for divers.
- Nearest market town is 6 miles away
- Nearest ferry to Rosslare, Ireland from Pembroke Dock is just 12 miles away
Bookings are welcome by telephone or email.
Electric amperage: 17
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA62 3AG
- Lat 51.750015 / Lon -5.135099
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Puffin coastal shuttle bus
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review