Upper Marros Farm
Pendine, Carmarthen, Pembrokeshire, SA33 4PNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Tranquil site, next to ancient Marros Church.
- Short walk to Marros Beach with it's submerged forest and remains of the wreck of the Rover.
- Easy access to the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, bus route to Tenby just a few yards away.
- Only 2 miles from Amroth with National Trust Colby Lodge Gardens.
- Shops 2 miles. Pub 1 mile.
- Short drive to Saundersfoot, Folly Farm.
- Heatherton, Blue Lagoon, Oakwood, Dylan Thomas Boathouse and many, many more attractions.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA33 4PN
- Lat 51.746493 / Lon -4.600124
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Carmarthen, Tenby
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Pembroke (12 miles)
- Train station within 5 miles