Cae Hir is the creation of Dutchman Wil Akkermans who started off with three fields of rough farmland in 1983. Since the...View and Book
Upper Marros Farm
Pendine, Carmarthen, Pembrokeshire, SA33 4PNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Tranquil site, next to ancient Marros Church.
- Short walk to Marros Beach with it's submerged forest and remains of the wreck of the Rover.
- Easy access to the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, bus route to Tenby just a few yards away.
- Only 2 miles from Amroth with National Trust Colby Lodge Gardens.
- Shops 2 miles. Pub 1 mile.
- Short drive to Saundersfoot, Folly Farm.
- Heatherton, Blue Lagoon, Oakwood, Dylan Thomas Boathouse and many, many more attractions.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA33 4PN
- Lat 51.746493 / Lon -4.600124
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Carmarthen, Tenby
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Pembroke (12 miles)
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review