Llanfair-Waterdine, Knighton, Powys, LD7 1TTView on map
Why stay here ...
- Monaughty Poeth Farm is an area of outstanding natural beauty and lies between the Welsh and Shropshire hills. Fantastic views, peaceful with bubbling river and abundant wild life. Country walks, cycle route, Offas Dyke Path and old world towns to tour.
- Free trout fishing in River Teme - Why not catch your own supper?
- Bed and Breakfast is offered nearby aswell as local beautiful riverside cottage garden with plants for sale - visitors welcome. Fresh free-range eggs at the next farm whilst Knighton Farmers Market is the 2nd and 4th Saturday every month.
- Views; Offa's Dyke adjacent; cycle way adjacent; dogs must be kept under strict control as livestock on farm.
- Bucknell House CL is located approximatly 8 miles away and is operated by Mrs William's sister.
- Beautiful Walks
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LD7 1TT
- Lat 52.36374 / Lon -3.098423
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Newtown, Knighton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Knucklas
Log in to write a review