LLandegla Trout and Coarse Fishery
Llandegla Ruthin Road, Wrexham, LL11 3AAView on map
Why stay here ...
- Based around five lakes offering fly, bait and coarse fishing. Great sport or just relaxation.
- Directly adjacent to LLandegla mountain bike centre, cycle tracks, walking, birdwatching (RSPB).
- A peaceful base to explore the stunning scenery of north wales, LLangollen, Snowdonia, Chester, all within easy reach.
- Please note there is a charge for the use of the shower.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL11 3AA
- Lat 53.062423 / Lon -3.150087
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Main gate to Wrexham area
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Liverpool (35 miles)
- Nearest train station: Wrexham
Log in to write a review