Cayton Village Club Site (REF : CAY)
Mill Lane, Cayton Bay, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 3NNView on map
Why stay here ...
The Club is now transforming the site with a multi-million pound project over the winter/spring 2019/2020 period.
We will bring you more news as this exciting project moves forward. We plan to re-open the site by the beginning of August 2020 and look forward to welcoming you back or making you welcome on your first visit to this popular part of the country.
What we are planning:
- Building two new, high quality central washroom facility buildings, an enclosed playground and a multi-use games area.
- Increasing the overall number of touring pitches.
- Pitch layouts and roads will be re-designed and constructed.
- Introducing a brand new Premium pitch type.
- Four service points, two drive over motorvan waste points and electric vehicle charging points will be placed around the site.
- Refurbishing the welcome desk (reception) and shop.
- Adding a designated dog walking area, a new mixed area for camping and campervans and a variety of new, self-contained 'glamping pods'.
To continue reading on about the redevelopment click Here.
We're delighted that Cayton Village Caravan Park joined our network from 1 March 2018 as Cayton Village Caravan and Motorhome Club site. Located just three miles from Scarborough, the site is within a mile of the magnificent Cayton Bay – ideal for surfing and exploring rock pools.
Those choosing to visit Cayton Village, one of our many caravan sites in North Yorkshire, will be able to take advantage of a children’s playground, shop, laundry facilities, nature trail, shower rooms and much more. The local pub, chip shop and village store are just a five minute walk away too.
With Scarborough and Filey on the doorstep, as well as Whitby and Bridlington within a short drive, there's plenty of seaside resort fun to be had and coastal walks to enjoy. The stunning North Yorkshire Moors are also within easy reach, as are the picturesque harbour and seaside towns of Robin Hood's Bay, Runswick Bay, Staithes and Sandsend.
We look forward to welcoming you on site soon.
From the A64: Take the B1261 signposted to Filey (at McDonalds and the Morrisons Supermarket roundabout). In the village of Cayton turn left at the Jubilee Hall into Mill Lane. The Park is 100 metres on the left.
From the A165 Scarborough to Filey Road: Turn right at Cayton bay roundabout into Mill Lane. The Park is half a mile on the right as you approach the village. Please only use these directions as alternative routes are unsuitable for towing.
- YO11 3NN
- Lat 54.235558 / Lon -0.376637
- Plan a route to this site
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Scarborough, Filey, Bridlington
- Daily public Transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Hull (43 miles)
- Nearest train station: Seamer
- Shop within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Site contact details
- 01723 583171