Cayton Village Club Site
Mill Lane, Cayton Bay, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 3NNView on map
Why stay here ...
Great news, this site is now open with a limited number of touring pitches on service point only. Your fees will be reduced by an average of 30% to reflect this. The facilities blocks and other site amenities will reopen from Tuesday 15 September, when more pitches will also be released. The site will be fully complete by Saturday 17th October and will stay open until 3 January 2021.
We will bring you more news as this exciting project develops.
What to expect from the new site:
- Two new, high quality central washroom facility buildings, an enclosed playground and a multi-use games area.
- Increased number of touring pitches.
- Re-designed roads and pitch layouts.
- A brand new Premium Serviced pitch type (availability coming soon).
- Four service points, two drive over motorvan waste points and electric vehicle charging points.
- A new welcome desk (reception) and shop.
- A designated dog walking area, a mixed area for camping and campervans.
- A range of new, self-contained glamping pods and cabins, including accessible units. Available to hire now through Experience Freedom.
To continue reading on about the redevelopment click Here.
Located just three miles from Scarborough, the site is within a mile of the magnificent Cayton Bay – ideal for surfing and exploring rock pools. Those choosing to visit Cayton Village, one of our many caravan sites in North Yorkshire, will be able to take advantage of a children’s playground, shop, laundry facilities, nature trail, shower rooms and much more. A chip shop and village store are just a five minute walk away too. The Farrier pub is just around the corner from the site and offers a tasty menu plus a lively gin bar, as well as a fantastic Sunday roast.
With Scarborough and Filey on the doorstep, as well as Whitby and Bridlington within a short drive, there's plenty of seaside resort fun to be had and coastal walks to enjoy. The stunning North Yorkshire Moors are also within easy reach, as are the picturesque harbour and seaside towns of Robin Hood's Bay, Runswick Bay, Staithes and Sandsend.
We look forward to welcoming you back or making you welcome on your first visit to this popular part of the country soon.
From the A64: Take the B1261 signposted to Filey (at McDonalds and the Morrisons Supermarket roundabout). In the village of Cayton turn left at the Jubilee Hall into Mill Lane. The Park is 100 metres on the left.
From the A165 Scarborough to Filey Road: Turn right at Cayton bay roundabout into Mill Lane. The Park is half a mile on the right as you approach the village. Please only use these directions as alternative routes are unsuitable for towing.
- YO11 3NN
- Lat 54.235558 / Lon -0.376637
- Plan a route to this site
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Scarborough, Filey, Bridlington
- Daily public Transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Hull (43 miles)
- Nearest train station: Seamer
- Shop within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Site contact details
- 01723 583171