Overseas Rallies

Fozzie replied on 02/12/2019 18:57

Posted on 02/12/2019 18:57

Hi does anyone know how to find details of Centres holding overseas rallies.I am sure there used to be a shortcut in one of the Membership categories and it used to be publishes in the monthly magazine,but as of late cannot seem to find any links to Overseas rallies.

brue replied on 02/12/2019 19:28

Posted on 02/12/2019 19:28

Click on Membership at the top of the page, hover over the various links and click on centres. To save you the bother I hope this LINK works? wink

Fozzie replied on 02/12/2019 20:28

Posted on 02/12/2019 20:28

Thanks Brue.

I had already tried that.If you put "All Centres" in and then I selected "Overseas Rally" put in  a random start date in May and another date in June to finish, and it just bought up an error message at the bottom of page.

eurortraveller replied on 03/12/2019 22:15

Posted on 03/12/2019 22:15

The Alan Rogers team is now a part of this Club and organises some overseas rallies for Club centres - so type AlanRogersRallies in your Google search box and you will find details of a few Club Centre rallies there.

allanandjean replied on 04/12/2019 09:02

Posted on 03/12/2019 22:15 by eurortraveller

The Alan Rogers team is now a part of this Club and organises some overseas rallies for Club centres - so type AlanRogersRallies in your Google search box and you will find details of a few Club Centre rallies there.

Posted on 04/12/2019 09:02

There may still be some independent rallies but, as euror says, many centres use the Alan Rogers service.

Our MH buddies are in the Autotrail owners club and attend a number of rallies in Spain each year, and also in Germany & Austria this year, all arranged via AR.

The site is at https://alanrogers.com/camping/rallies and is showing a list of rallies as below;

CLUB CENTRE RALLIES
Suffolk Centre Rally to Charente
Norfolk Centre Rally to the Vendée
Midlands Centre Rally to Brittany
Derbyshire Centre Rally to Holland
Cheshire Centre Rally to Burgundy
Cheshire Centre Rally to the Loire Valley
Bedfordshire Centre Rally to Picardy
Berkshire Centre Rally to Brittany

brue replied on 04/12/2019 09:37

Posted on 04/12/2019 09:37

Fozzie, I hadn't tested the link I gave you, when I did try it this AM I looked at the rallies PDF and right at the end the overseas rallies for 2019 where listed with Alan Rogers. 

Thanks Jean and Allan for finding them for 2020, I wonder if they are on the CAMC web site somewhere?! Prizes for the first discovery. wink

Fozzie replied on 05/12/2019 18:19

Posted on 05/12/2019 18:19

Thanks for all the replies.I thought that "Alan Rogers" had somehow been dropped by the Club and I didn't think of that.

I suppose the next source of information will be the rally supplement that arrives in the near year.

Alan and Jean Thanks for the list.

I wonder if the Club are aware there is no shortcut to this info.At least I was not going mad.

Thanks Again.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook