The Leicestershire Centre Web Site Not Working?

Reevco replied on 24/04/2019 00:38

Posted on 24/04/2019 00:38

Hi I've been trying to get in to the The Leicestershire Centre's web site to have a look at their rally list for this year but it looks like the site is down at the moment....

https://www.lccmc.uk

Is it down for maintenance or for good, have they got a new URL address or is it a server problem......

DSB replied on 26/04/2019 16:48

Posted on 26/04/2019 16:48

I have a eeply for1 you Reevco...

"Hi David

Unfortunately the web servers are offline at the moment. I have been assured that they will be backup over the weekend.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Secretary, Leicestershire Center Caravan and Motorhome Club"

Hope this helps

David

brue replied on 27/04/2019 10:05

Posted on 27/04/2019 10:05

If you're stuck you could look on the rally search page, try putting some dates in and leave the rest blank. Make sure you click on centre events and rallies on the right of the box. I've just had a quick look at most of the May rallies and I see Leics has a May Bank Holiday rally at Stoke Bruerne, there should be a contact number on the details.

Rally Search LINK

brue replied on 01/05/2019 08:40

Posted on 01/05/2019 08:40

If you're stuck try my suggestion and look at the rally search which is under membership/centres at the top of this page. This gives all the rally details from all centres and contact numbers.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook