2017 - Sandringham

Kennine replied on 27/07/2016 16:04

Posted on 27/07/2016 16:04

I sincerly hope that they have found the source of the outbreak which has been killing dogs around Sandringham for the last few years.

Those rallying without dogs at Sandringham should be fine.

K

Firedragon replied on 28/07/2016 22:00

Posted on 28/07/2016 22:00

I sincerly hope that they have found the source of the outbreak which has been killing dogs around Sandringham for the last few years.

K

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/sci

Should be OK in May, this appears to be seasonal between late august and november.

Alison

path replied on 22/08/2016 20:11

Posted on 22/08/2016 20:11

This is a big worry for us too.

The Dellows replied on 13/10/2016 16:37

Posted on 13/10/2016 16:37

First time at the Nationals this year and waiting until 1 minute past midnight on the 30th - 31st to book this year. Only issue I had was that for an organisation that seems very dog friendly, they were not allowed in the tent where all of the information was. If not allowed in this year any chance of some seating outside whilst the other half looks round? 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook