Day Visitors to the National

RowenaBCAMC replied on 20/03/2018 16:45

Posted on 20/03/2018 16:45

Great news for anyone who lives close to Sledmere or happens to be staying nearby, you can get a day ticket to the National. Adult tickets are £5 and under 18's entrance is free. 

This year we have a new area, the street food garden, which will have free live entertainment, a vintage gin and cocktail bar and fine quality, local products and more adventurous food from around the globe.

There's lots of things to do for the whole family including live demonstrations in the main arena, outdoor play with Tourer Explorer, testing your strength in the 'Have a Go' area, a spot of shopping at the trade stands and Cyclefest on 27 May. Everything you need for a great day out. 

We hope to see you there. To book your ticket please visit: Tickets

BrianJosie replied on 21/03/2018 19:40

Posted on 21/03/2018 19:40

Hi Rowena ,me and Jo are looking forward to the National,I think it’s a great idea to offer day tickets,have they offered day tickets at previous Nationals ? It will be interesting to see what the uptake will be. Oh and could you order some nice weather.πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Brian & Jo

Firedragon replied on 24/03/2018 22:22

Posted on 21/03/2018 19:40 by BrianJosie

Hi Rowena ,me and Jo are looking forward to the National,I think it’s a great idea to offer day tickets,have they offered day tickets at previous Nationals ? It will be interesting to see what the uptake will be. Oh and could you order some nice weather.πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Brian & Jo

Posted on 24/03/2018 22:22

Hi Brian & Jo,

It is usual for there to be day visitor tickets to the National, after all there are always 'locals' to any National who for one reason or another cannot do more than a day trip (some people actually have to work - poor things wink )  

I second the request for good weather please laughing

See you there Ro xx

Alison

ABM replied on 25/03/2018 22:54

Posted on 25/03/2018 22:54

Alison  FD

Did  You  see  the  post  from  SallyUK  on  t'other  thread  about  the  National  ??

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook