Facilities at the National 2019

wobbleboxnobby replied on 18/05/2019 10:15

Posted on 18/05/2019 10:15

Hi all, hope someone can help me with this. I’m sure when I was reading about the 2019 national at Ragley hall it said there would be 16 amp electricity to all pitches and toilet and shower facilities available too. My concern is I have convinced the wife to go and recieved confirmation in the post only to see it says 6 amp supply and no mention of toilet or shower block on site. I have searched everywhere and can find no mention of facilities available. Am I imagining things or just going mad? Help please.

wobbleboxnobby replied on 18/05/2019 13:03

Posted on 18/05/2019 13:03

πŸ™„ Oops, might wait till I get their before I say anything, it’s not going to go down well with no Shower block or hair dryer, at least I can use the gas kettle to make the tea, seeing as the 3kw fast boil won’t be of any use 😊

Takethedogalong replied on 18/05/2019 14:40

Posted on 18/05/2019 14:40

If it helps, gas powered hair tongs might make a good gift if hairstyle suits? They work on tiny little replaceable canisters that last for ages Babyliss or Braun, both from larger Boots type outlets. About £20.

😁

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook